1. Who did you last get angry with? Customers at work who DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT A SEX LIBRARY.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Blow torch, bat. (see my lego self)
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes.
4. How about of the same sex? Yes.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Probably a kid in my philosophy class, because I keep taking his footrest chair.
6. What is your pet peeve? Feigned ignorance.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I remember things, but I’ll take anyone back.
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time? Wake up on time.
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? Good god. I slept 17 hours straight once, and was woken at about 5 or 6. I’ve probably slept later than that, though.
3. Name a person you’ve been meaning to contact, but haven’t: Adam Heim.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I can’t come to work, I think I lost the hearing in my left ear. (no, really, I said that.)
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones…)? Yes, for those old school sandwich griller things.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? The climb to Blake qualifies, right?
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Once, then I reset the bastard.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Chai Tea Latte
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? Red meat. I live in Kansas. But white on Chicken/Turkey.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? Uh, there were three or so Apple Martinis, two French Martinis, a blow job shot and a Dirty Girl Scout.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Heh, well, not in an unhealthy way.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Salty.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, “LUNCH!”? I’ve definitely threatened to eat small children, but not for the nutritional value.
1. How many credit cards do you own? 1
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store? Best Buy
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off my mother’s house and all of my college loans. Invest.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Famous.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yes for a while
6. Have you ever stolen anything? No. Well, MP3s.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? A couple hundred, probably. Man.
1. What one thing have you done that you’re most proud of? Gone away to school, and then left.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Right now, I’d say my dad is most proud of my projected LSAT scores. My mom is just happy I’m happy.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? I would like to feel I have fulfilled my potential.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? YES.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes.
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of? I finished all of my projects at work, I guess.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
2. Who would you want to go on “Trading Spaces” with? I want to go on with my mom, and have the neighbors go after her house. She really needs it.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? There are many people I’d like to be for a day, but permanently I’ll settle on me.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Not really.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Race-horse metabolism.
7. Do you wish you’d come up with this survey? Nah.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Sloth.
1. What religion do you follow? None/agnostic.
2. What religion were you raised as? Mennonite.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human.
4. Do you believe in magic? Not in the way that I read of it in fantasy books or see it on TV. I do think, though, that there must be untapped strengths of the human mind – telekinesis, that type of thing.
5. What was the last promise you broke? “I’ll send in the phone bill today.”
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? Yes.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No, it’s a subjective term.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? No.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? Satisfaction with my accomplishments.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? Sometimes.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Yes.
6. Do you gamble? No.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? No, I usually sleep in.
1. What causes do you support? In the last year, almost none. The Democratic Party.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Dems, Big Brothers Big Sisters (through Mom).
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? Yes, but it was a long time ago.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another type? Sometimes.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? Not often.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like food and rent? Food, certainly.
7. What’s the greatest extent you’ve gone to help a friend in need? I don’t know, to be honest.
1. What are you most afraid of? *not* living up to my potential.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? Walked across the icy campus.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Hee hee, Gandalf.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Maybe. Depends on the situation. Probably.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? More courage.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? Yes.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? Leader.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Yes, but I was in D.C. and the summons was for KS.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I would probably go, but I wouldn’t want to. I might find a way out (school).
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? No.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal, prostitution or marijuana: neither.
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? No.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? OJ.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Yes.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Computer time.
2. Do you collect anything? Dust. 😉 I used to collect erasers.
3. Are you addicted to anything? So many, many things. Pepsi.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? Yes. And then I stepped on it.
5. What’s your preferred method of paying for things? Check card.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn’t let yourself do:
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Some things, yes.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? I don’t know. I ask my mother for advice more than anyone, so I will say her. Also, Brett says I should say him, so: Brett.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? No, though I’ve attended to report.
3. Do you take advice when it’s given? Not as often as I should.
4. What area are you wisest in? Logic.
5. Do you drive defensively? Yes.
7. What did you learn today? The book of Job is all about God being a jackass.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?