I was going to go see a movie tonight, but I’m so wiped out from doing very little today that I think I’ll stay home and sleep instead.
1. List your five favorite beverages: 1). Pepsi 2). Iced Tea 3). Hot Chai Latte 4). Hot Cocoa 5). All other colas, often with grenadine
2. List your five favorite Web sites: (Can I instead list the sites I can’t live without? Good.)
1). Yahoo!, just because I use it for *everything*, from mail to movies, and it’s my homepage.
4). www.imdb.com, the Internet Movie Database.
5). Possibly WashingtonPost.com, always my favorite newspaper site; or, of course, www.livejournal.com
3. List your five favorite snack foods. 1). Popcorn, particularly Old Fashioned Butter by Orville R. 2). Crunchy cheetos 3). M&M’s 4). Ruffles plain potato chips 5). Croutons
4. List your five favorite board and/or card games: 1). Trivial Pursuit. 2). Monopoly 3). Scotland Yard 4). Life? 5). Stratego
5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games: 1). Civilizations 2 or 3. 2). The Legend of Zelda for NES (the original). 3). Spider Solitaire, right now. 4). Roller Coaster Tycoon. 5). Maybe the second Harry Potter game.
And who knew, but I’m a hermit.
Which tarot card are you?
Explanation: Wisdom, guidance, meditation, intuition. One who listens to the inner voice.
An ancient and hooded figure stands at the pinnacle of a mountain holding forth a shining lantern. In its original significance the card may be said to be one of attainment, the summation of the path and the ability to now shed light for others.