1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Nothing at current (unless I’m at work). I used to have “we are far too young and clever… I’ll hum this tune forever” from “Come On Eileen” in there, but I abandoned it.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
No senior quotes – I left many song quotes in other people’s yearbooks, lyrics that reminded me of them. I’m pretty sure no one really understood what I meant by that but me, which is probably better for all of us.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I have none now, but in high school they said “WEODAD”.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
I don’t think so…
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Uhhh. “Here Lies Jenn Kepka, who lived to be 3.5 billion years old and was master of the universe?” Is that acceptable?