Tired, tired. Briefly:
- Read the first three chapters of The Professor and the Madman, and it was pretty interesting. Might have to pick it up from the library soon.
- I finally saw The Cooler! It was very good; Alec Baldwin *was* great, though William H. Macy was even more fabulous. And it had the guy from Office Space, woo-hoo!
- Larry King is kind of a moron, isn’t he? Yes, I think so.
- I didn’t think there’d ever be a phrase that was as annoying as “soccer moms,” but then I heard “NASCAR Dads” tossed around far too many times on TV today. Urgh.
- Did enjoy tonight’s “Alias,” the first one I’ve seen in a while. We have to wait 3 weeks for more, though? I *hate* the end of sweeps.
- The couples eloping to San Fran for Valentine’s Day are very cute on CNN.
- I have a lab on The Internet tomorrow for class (the second lab on the Internet), so maybe I’ll catch up on LJ reading and commenting then.
- Turns out the “burning plastic” smell mentioned earlier was actually a tea bag. I can’t explain that, but… it’s true.