Well, apparently I have terrible taste in music.
Meme stolen from : Take Blender’s 50 Worst Songs of All Time. Bold the ones you actually like. And she added, as will I, underline the ones that really, really drive you crazy.
1. We Built This City … Starship
2. Achy Breaky Heart … Billy Ray Cyrus
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight … Wang Chung
4. Rollin’ … Limp Bizkit
5. Ice Ice Baby … Vanilla Ice
6. The Heart of Rock & Roll … Huey Lewis and the News
7. Don’t Worry, Be Happy … Bobby McFerrin I loved this song. I still love this song. I used to sing it on THE SCHOOL BUS.
8. Party All the Time … Eddie Murphy
9. American Life … Madonna
10. Ebony and Ivory … Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder
11. Invisible … Clay Aiken
12. Kokomo … The Beach Boys I owned the casette single of this. Way down in Kokomo…
13. Illegal Alien … Genesis
14. From a Distance … Bette Midler
15. I’ll Be There for You … The Rembrandts I don’t love this song, but I don’t hate it.
16. What’s Up? … 4 Non Blondes I do love this song. Still. I heard it on the radio last week. Linda Perry pre-Christina Aguilera collaboration. Woo-hoo.
17. Pumps and a Bump … Hammer
18. You’re the Inspiration … Chicago
19. Broken Wings … Mr. Mister
20. Dancing on the Ceiling … Lionel Richie
21. Two Princes … Spin Doctors Come on. COME ON! This isn’t bad! It’s skating rink music!
22. Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American) Ugh. I always seem to catch him being interviewed about this song.
23. Sunglasses at Night … Corey Hart It’s so useful, though.
24. Superman … Five for Fighting Way, way too overplayed, but not a bad song.
25. I’ll Be Missing You … Puff Daddy
26. The End … The Doors It was in Apocalypse Now: Redux and I had it on repeat for at least a year.
27. The Final Countdown … Europe
28. Your Body Is a Wonderland … John Mayer
29. Breakfast at Tiffany’s … Deep Blue Something
30. Greatest Love of All … Whitney Houston
31. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm … Crash Test Dummies
32. Will 2K … Will Smith
33. Barbie Girl … Aqua
34. Longer … Dan Fogelberg
35. Shiny Happy People … R.E.M.
36. Make Em Say Uhh! … Master P featuring Silkk, Fiend, Mia-X and Mystikal
37. Rico Suave … Gerardo
38. Cotton Eyed Joe … Rednex
39. She Bangs … Ricky Martin I’d put almost all of Ricky Martin’s songs up here somewhere. I’ve never forgiven him for performing at Bush’s inauguration, I guess.
40. I Wanna Sex You Up … Color Me Badd
41. We Didn’t Start the Fire … Billy Joel WTF? I love this song, and not just because I had to do an English project on it.
42. The Sounds of Silence … Simon and Garfunkel “see above,” except for the English project.
43. Follow Me … Uncle Kracker
44. I’ll Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) … Meat Loaf
45. Mesmerize … Ja Rule featuring Ashanti
46. Hangin’ Tough … New Kids on the Block... my best friend and I had such crushes on Donnie and Jordan, respectively. Sigh.
47. The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You … Bryan Adams
48. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da … The Beatles Noooooo, I love this song. It’s still one of maybe two songs in the world that are guaranteed to cheer me up at any time.
49. I’m Too Sexy … Right Said Fred I will echo :CLASSIC.
50. My Heart Will Go On … Celine Dion