Two little quizzes for fun, then off to the gym for more orientation.
Taken from :
Post the first 15 personalized recommendations from your Amazon recommendations list (your “store”) for items you don’t already own:
1. The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Presents America (The Book): A Citizen’s Guide to Democracy Inaction.
2. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
3. The Perricone Promise: Look Younger, Live Longer in Three Easy Steps by Nicholas Perricone
4. I Am Charlotte Simmons by Tom Wolfe
5. Night Fall by Nelson DeMille
6. Thanks & Giving: All Year Long by Marlo Thomas
7. He’s Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo
8. When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops? by George Carlin
9. The Plot Against America: A Novel by Philip Roth
10. Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror by Anonymous
11. The Kite Runner by Khalid Hosseini
12. London Bridges by James Patterson
13. Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation by Lynne Truss
14. Mystic River (3 Disc Deluxe Edition)
15. The Wedding Singer Volume 2: More Music from the Motion Picture.
And from : Post a favorite line from a film here. Any film. Don’t tell me what film it is. Then go tell someone else to do it, or pimp it in your LJ or something. It will be great–Charge of the Non Sequitur Brigade.
My quote: On the run from Johnny Law… ain’t no trip to Cleveland.