- Rain. Usually, the switch to rainy season doesn’t bother me, but this year — RAIN! Go away! Possibly this is because my shoes are inadequate.
- The cost of shoes.
- The size of my feet. (You monsters!)
- Paper cups. Over the past two days, I’ve had two — TWO! — leaking paper cups. Yes, I know, I should always use reusable, and this is my karmic payback or something, but… the only job of a paper cup is to hold liquid. WHY CAN’T YOU JUST DO YOUR JOB?
- Sarah Palin.
- Airlines, airfare, the scheduling of flights, finding out you’ve scheduled them completely wrong, not being able to do anything about it, reading later about people getting their flights switched for free when they’ve just randomly gotten married, realizing this is an unlikely solution, realizing I’m kind of sad about that.
- Joe Lieberman, and his uncanny resemblance to that sad-faced cartoon dog. What was his name?